Me and husband checked in on June 5 for one nite, we stayed at room 419. Everything was ok, except it took more than 12 min. for the staff of reception to pick up the call during the dinner time! We checked out on June 6, we found out that we left the CF card (digital camera memory card) at the room, so we had the driver to call them, they actually found the card and called us back. They promised to mail the CF card to the driver (in Sri Lanka only), so the driver can redirect the card to us. Almost a month has gone by, the driver notified us that, the hotel hasn't send the card to him yet! I'm surprised that they don't honor their words!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda