This hotel was one of the highlights of our honeymoon in SL. We were in a jungle chalet which was nicely furnished - very comfortable and had a superb shower.
The experience here was unlike anywhere else - a wild elk decided to come and enjoy the kids pool one day for example!
The staff were very good, efficient, attentive and friendly. The poolside was one of the highlights - loads of areas to sit, poolside bar service and a very nice pool too. Access to the safari is very easy with onsite drivers - an absolute must!
We were here for 2 nights and were genuinely sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda