“Most lovely”

Magon
Price range: US$17 - US$56
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Magon es un restaurante encantador, con una comida extraordinaria, y un personal muy eficaz y amable.Disfrute en su terraza jardin, lleno de buganvillas y flores, de exquisiteces de la cocina tradicional espanola. Sus especialidades son las carnes, pescados y arroces.Una amplia carta que va desde la cocina mediterranea, menu casero y una amplia variedad de tapas elaboradas.A la luz de las velas, acompanado de un buen vino o coctel, disfrute de su zona lounge bar terraza donde los fines de semana podra escuchar musica en vivo.
Cala Tarida, Spain
“Most lovely”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

When you enter the space, you understand what you are going to receive. The patio setting is beautiful and you feel as though you have entered into someone home to have your food. The vino de la casa is wonderful, and the the wine list is great. Seafood, meat, anything here is the best you can have. Parking is hard, but worth the short walk you may need to make to have a great dinner. Enjoy, it is a special beauty.

• Visited July 2014

w.scotland
“Fantastic fillet steak”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a lovely restaurant in every way, the setting, the food, the service were all first class, we had fillet steak which was done to our liking, It was a pretty huge bit of meat!! If you're eating here make sure you are hungry. We also had the mussels and chilli prawns for starters, again BIG portions.

• Visited June 2014
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Another great place to eat.”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We are not long back from Magon,it is a beautiful looking restaurant,we sat outside and it is one of the few places abroad I would be happy to sit indoor's to have my meal,it really is a nice place.
In saying that,after trying it and Can Pujol,I do prefer the latter.

I will be going back to give both these very good eating establishments another try,I had mussels(again)as a starter and even though they were in white wine sauce with garlic I probably preferred the ones I got in Pujol,with a tomato based sauce.

For the main,my partner went with sea bass,she really enjoyed it(my favourite fish)and I was very close to ordering but instead went with the fish/seafood platter..
It just didn't do it for me,the anglerfish was included and although I have tried it before I thought I would give it another try but it just isn't to my liking.

So overall,I still would highly recommend this as a place to go,my order was probably the wrong decision,I will be trying it again before I go home and I will add to accordingly.

I will add that we went early on in the evening,we have a young daughter,it was very quiet at that time but I am sure a more filled,atmospheric restaurant would have added to the experience.

• Visited September 2013
London
“Beautiful restaurant”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I ate here with friends who live on the island. The restaurant is spacious and tastefully decorated both inside and out; the outside seating area is shaded by a canopy of purple bougainvillea; and the tables are immaculately laid out. The paella was the best I've ever tasted and the service was excellent.

• Visited July 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Beautiful relaxing setting, friendly staff and good value meals; best place to eat in Ports Des Torrents

• Visited August 2013