Fantastic, stayed here from 21-28th June. 2 kids aged 9 & 4
Arrived at 12.45 rooms were already ready, great as it said check in was 2pm. Booked a one bed apart seaview, well worth it, massive balcony, great space, only drawbacks were the small kitchen (wouldn't recommend going sc) and the bathroom was very tired. I perhaps was expecting a liitle bit more for 4* but the rooms were great and cleaned 6 days out of the 7 as well as fresh towels.
We arrived on a Thursday, chocolate fountain at tea time, kids loved it. The food was great, always something to choose from and the air con rest made all the difference. We always found somewhere to sit and the staff were always cleaning tables. You could help yourself to 'jars' of drinks. We did go to the snack bar, its great as theres menus for drinks and food so you know what you would be paying if sc, I would say that if I had paid for the pizza I wouldn't have been too impressed.
There is always entertainment on all day but nobody pushes you into anything. The night time entertainment is loud but the kids really enjoy it. If you do back to your room early the sound does grate a little but I can't fault the staffs energy.
There are 2 bars (1 just for drinks) in the day, queing time was small and you could get tea & coffee from these also, great idea of having water available at the side (meant you didn't have 2 que) Best thing is that you could get 4 drinks at once, not the usual 2 when I've been AI before. The only downside is you have to take the card with you every time you go to the bar but you get used to this. In the evening there were 3 bar staff on, always pleasant and you were never queing for more than 10 mins.
The Pool is fantastic, has shallow ends either side and one deep end, also has a seperate toddler pool. You could always get a sunbed (they don't allow you to put a towel there before 8am) even if you went pm but you may not be close to the water.
The water park is so good, 1 min walk, and your there, its contained in the hotel and never busy, no sun loungers but its so nice to break up the day, well done Sirenis.
The beach is only 5 mins away and there is toilets on there as well as bars, there are also a few snack bars & shops further up. We caught the ferry boat from there to San Antonio Bay, half an hour, really nice.
All in all this place is great, staff are friendly, great place to take kids, woiuld love to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza