just returned from a week stay at sea view. On a positive note the water park is a great facility, plenty of seating, slides and shallow water for splash time for my 2 year old. The pool area is big and once again plenty of beds. Rooms are fine and we had a massive balcony.
Location is right at the end of the bay, about a 10-15 minute walk to a little strip of bars and restaurants and about 30 minutes to san antonio bay bars such as donnegans and buccaneros. Bus stop is right outside the hotel and water taxi at the beach gets you into san antonio.
2 major downsides to the hotel, the food in the restaurant is awful, i cant believe people give positive reviews about it, i am not a fussy eater at all but we had to eat out 4 nights and most days because the food was that bad. weird things without descriptions of what they are, poor quality meat, greasy veg. Ive stayed at 3 star hotels with much better food. The other downside was the que for drinks and this was in may.
I would reccommend the hotel for familys as there is plenty to keep the kids busy and the entertainment staff work really hard even though there obviously on a shoe string budget. Another thing nothing to do with the hotel but the state of the bay area is quite deppressing, so many places derelict and tatty, seriously gone downhill. Dont think we will be returning to the area anytime soon. For meals out try es ventall in san antonio and relish about 15 minutes walk into the bay area, lovely food at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza