Calm, peaceful environment, free of any kind of pollution.A very well maintained property, with extravagant lawns and gardens. We were quite pleasantly surprised to see such a huge resort in Govardhan. The place is that huge that you would need a Golf cart or a car to comfortably take a round trip of the property.Reaching the place can be a challenge for people coming to Govardhan for first time as approach roads though well maintained do not have proper signage.
All rooms are good and you can request for specific location which hotel obliges to
Food was very good and reasonable priced. Rooms are large and well maintained. All cottages are placed in a circular ring shaped formation with a lawn at the center of group of cottages, so ample space for family to sit out and enjoy evening tea. Temples are nearby but going to Mathura or Vrindavan will take about 45 mins to an hour depending on traffic.
Few improvement opportunities:-
1. If paying direct to hotel, They insist on payment by cash as Card machines either do not work or customer has to pay extra.surcharge, I was told around 2%
2. Company still does not have a online payment facility, Very surprising. You cannot go to hotel website and pay them directly. You either have to use third party travel site like Expedia or pay by cash on arrival.
3. Room service needs to be more attentive while handling phone calls, they are in hurry to disconnect. At times this can get annoying.
4. We were not provided with usual toiletries like shaving kit, dental kit and there are no good departmental stores nearby, but they can provide you one on charge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Brij Vasundhara Resort & Spa" spread at the feet of the sacred Govardhan Parvat (Hill) redefines luxury in this divine land. Idyllically located at the basis of the pious Govardhan Parikrama, this spectacular resort brings you closer to the God. Amongst the exhilarating view of the panoramic Govardhan hill and echoes of chants and hymns in the air, these luxury cottages provide a heavenly experience taking you away from the world once you step in. The quality of service and the aura of the property promise an unparalleled stay while the tastefully landscaped green areas will definitely soothe your senses. Come and experience the divine in communion with Radha Ashok at Brij Vasundhara resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara - The Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.