Most wonderful property to stay at in our 21 day NZ trip. Chris and Pat are friendly and gracious hosts and the accommodations are fantastic. Combine this with the Eatery on property with spectacular chef Chris made this the most enjoyable, peaceful and cost effective accommodations we had in our entire trip -- a must!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocks chalets offer 5 one bedroom affordable private island style chalets each with their own en suit bathroom, patio and garden, and 1 two bedroom family unit with private deck. The chalets have been built amongst the large Karst rock formations, which dominate the four-acre award winning gardens. Commanding breath-taking views of Takaka and the surrounding hills. Just minutes from beautiful beaches and all that Golden bay has to offer. The Rocks is perfectly located, within walking distance of Takaka township and sandwiched between two national parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Rocks Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eatery On The Rock Hotel Takaka
- The Rocks Chalets Takaka, Golden Bay, New Zealand