One year on from our original visit we returned to the rocks for a two night stay (part work part play) its great to be able to confirm that the magic is still there . Our wonderful hosts, the soft bed, the lovely warm and well appointed chalet were just as good as last time. We had an extra bonus this trip by being able to eat at their amazing restaurant where once again our hosts excelled our expectations with their friendliness and stunning food. This little treasure will definitely be on our list for future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocks chalets offer 5 one bedroom affordable private island style chalets each with their own en suit bathroom, patio and garden, and 1 two bedroom family unit with private deck. The chalets have been built amongst the large Karst rock formations, which dominate the four-acre award winning gardens. Commanding breath-taking views of Takaka and the surrounding hills. Just minutes from beautiful beaches and all that Golden bay has to offer. The Rocks is perfectly located, within walking distance of Takaka township and sandwiched between two national parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your The Rocks Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eatery On The Rock Hotel Takaka
- The Rocks Chalets Takaka, Golden Bay, New Zealand