The website left a great impression of this wonderful place. The hosts were friendly and welcoming. We loved to learn about the little blue penguins and to see the nest. Was such a treat to watch the dolphins swimming in the bay whilst we drank our early morning cuppa in bed. Breakfast arrangements suited us well. Sooo much food! Thank you for a wonderful stay. We look forward to our next visit in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson
- Adrift In Golden Bay Takaka, New Zealand