“Great Food”

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Takaka
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Almost made the mistake of walking past, but glad we didn't. Breakfast was great, and the pancakes were huge! Great value for money, and definitely on the list for another visit

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

This cafe has been around for 30years and always provides consistently great, wholesome food using local produce. Great coffee and lots of food options for all tastes.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on several occasions this month and never disappointed

Wedges are $9 but huge...more than enough for two to share and I thoroughly enjoyed both hot and iced coffees

The cinnamon buns are to die for!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Brilliant place to eat or just relax, the food is one of a kind great meals, coffee, and pastries, anything you get will be exceptional!!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a great café. As soon as you walk in the door you can smell the goodness in the air! There were lots to choose from, so I chose four salads (large) to take away as we were picnicking. My husband isn't vegan, so he chose a chicken salad roll. He said his was great.
My salads were fresh, well seasoned and very favourful. My only regret is that we don't live in Takaka otherwise I'd be here every day.
We also had coffees - 10/10.
The café had a nice buzz to it, all ages of customers, and it seemed a popular place to go, but wasn't over crowded and noisy.
Highly recommended.