See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We visited this amazing high class hotel early in September for a couple holiday and we had one of the best lodging experiences ever. Upon arrival, we got all the needed information regarding the facilities and touristic spots from a very delightful and professional individual, Mr. Rafael Oliveira, the Front Desk Manager of the Hotel. Throughout our stay, he made sure personally that everything we previously requested was made available in due time and he kindly suggested us so many great places for entertainment. He really stood out for us as he made our stay an unforgettable one, considering that it was our very first trip to South America. I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone for cleanliness and staff attendance! We will surely return for another holiday to Brazil and we hope to meet Mr. Oliveira again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ColonialPlazaPinda, Gerente at Colonial Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you for review of the hotel Colonial Plaza Pinda.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Warm regards

Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The stay from the start was absolutely amazing. 5star!!!! Everything from the service to the food was incredible. The rooms are spacious and modern. The pool facilities are relaxing and family friendly. The purpose of my visit was for business and the business facilities were impeccable.. I would highly recommend this hotel to any business clients, family or friends for business or pleasure. Will definitely return. Rafa the hotel manager was accommodating throughout our stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Conaire Q
colonialplazahotelmk, Gerente geral at Colonial Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Dear Mr. Conaire Q,

Thank you very much for taking your time and make an evaluation for the Colonial Plaza Hotel, We are actually a **** (4) star hotel and we do not offer luxury items but we are very happy with your review.
Thank you for your recommendation and please let us know when you return so we can somehow impress you again.

Best regards

Mário Pais

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I went to Brazil on Vacation with my family and had a really good time out there. This hotel is amazing and employees make you feel even more special! I would like to to thank you all employees but in Special I would like to thank you Rafael operator manager. My vacation would not be the same without you! Will never forget and will always be back. I recommend Colonial Plaza for sure!!

Rafael, thanks again for being a vacation hero!!!

Cheers from US.

Rose

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
colonialplazahotelmk, Gerente geral at Colonial Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear Rosenildo,

Thank you very much for your comments, Mr. Rafael and the whole team were very happy to read your evaluation. We are very glad you had a good time and we hope to see you soon.
Best Regards

Mario Pais

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I lived there for a few months. Best hotel in Pindamonhangaba by far!! Great service, great staff, big room and awesome pool area, sauna, gym... It´s far from the city thoght, but as it´s really close to the national road, it makes the perfect spot to get around the area. Gotta have a car.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Gutim13
colonialplazahotelmk, Gerente de recepção at Colonial Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Gutim 13,

Thank you for stay with us for couple months.
We are happy you enjoyed.
Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I recently visited Brasil for a business trip and after high recommendations I choose to stay at the Colonial Plaza.

This hotel is one of a kind with great hotel rooms and top class service...especially from the wonderful kind and helpful reservations manager Rafael Oliveira.

During my stay the the Colonial Plaza Rafael was wonderful and extremely helpful and strived to help me as he set up everything for my trip.
Rafael went above and beyond and got everything I needed during my stay at the Colonial Plaza! He is truly an asset to this Hotel and really enhanced my 1st experience of travelling to Brazil. ( He also was extremely good at communicating with me in my language ...English)

I highly recommened this hotel to all guests..it has great amenities for families and guests coming for business.

I hope to return very soon and hope to be lucky to have Rafael work with me once again!

Thank you!

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank ClaudiaF2711
colonialplazahotelmk, Gerente at Colonial Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Mrs Finnegan,
Thank you for your wonderful evaluation.

It’s very pleasure our team bring to you great guest experience at Colonial Plaza Hotel.
We are happy to know we cover your expectations.
We hope to see you back at our Colonial Plaza Hotel.

Sincerely