“Comfy, not quiet”

AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Tudela
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a fine hotel set in a historic building conveniently located in this small town. However small the town, there is a lot of street traffic, and you can hear most of it.

Friendly, efficient service. So so breakfast spread.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 May 2013

A well-run hotel in a good position for visiting Tudela. Not the most charming place I have ever stayed, but comfortable: the room was large and airy with good lighting and a good bathroom. Breakfast is quite expensive at 13 euros a head, but extremely copious and good quality. Internet in the room is charged at 11.95 euros for 24 hours. We parked (free of charge) on the street outside the hotel, but I imagine that is luck of the draw, there just happened to be a space available when we arrived. Be aware that Tudela itself is an impenetrable labyrinth of one-way streets, and signposting for the hotels is poor: if you don't have a navegation aid in your car, be sure to take advantage of the extremely helpful Tourist Office to get information and a map ahead of arrival, otherwise you could be driving round in circles for a while.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I stopped 3 nights at this hotel for business. Hotel room was great, nice king bed and nice bathroom with bath and shower. I also had a balcony with table and chairs, although the weather did not allow me to use these.

Free wifi in the lobby and bar area only. Parking is available (also at a cost) with slightly awkward entry and exit buttons, but the spaces are fine.

Continental breakfast is the usual meats, pastries and fruit. Along with juices, tea and coffee. There was also scrambled eggs, sausages and ham.

Hotel is well situated for the main town square and there are a great number of restaurants within walking distance.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would recommend 2nd floor king room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Munchkin1975
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Great, great old traditional house turned into a charming hotel.
Very friendly staff, very big and extremly confortable rooms.
Nice Restaurant with local food.
Perfect hotel for business and romantic visitors.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2012

4 families with children and everything went all right!!
nice hotel with big room, and many details that help you staying very well. It can be a business hotel but we went with children and service people were patient and very kind.
The breakfast was included in the price and in spite of that, it was excellent!
Besides that, it is highly welcome that the minibar is free.
Location is also very good, in the centre. So you can leave the car and to go walking everywhere!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Very nice hotel, modern but classic. I had a big room very clean and silent.
The only bad thing was that the clime control was not working properly and the room was very hot at night. It was ok i could open the window and outside was cold.

As usual for AC hotel you pay breakfast, parking and internet connection. That adds up the costs.

Room Tip: i had room 215 and was quiete
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I was on a business trip in the city of Tudela for 3 days and I must say my experience with this hotel was first grade from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out. I wish the rest of my trip in Spain was spent at this hotel. I arrived quite late and the lady who checked me in was nothing but exceptional, I wish I remembered here name. She spoke english and everyone I encounted at the hotel spoke english very well. The young lady who checked me in, spent a good 20 mins. giving me a history of the city of Tudela and recommending great Tapas to try before I leave. She even offered to show me around the city on her day off! The room is amazing! I walked in and it was like a 5 star hotel, very spacious, updated and clean with a king size bed for one. Loved the desk space because I was on business and took wokk back to the hotel with me. Breakfast was great, a typical spanish breakfast spread consisting of ham, cheese, eggs, juices etc. The young lady assisting with breakfast was friendly and helpful, although limited english. Oh and by the way, all items in the mini-bar are free (wine, beer, water, juices). During the trip, I traveled to 7 different cities in Spain and half of them charged for this complimentary items.

Ordered in-room service from the kitchen and enjoyed every bit of it!

Free wi-fi downstairs in the common area. The common area is quite spacious and clean as well and quite, so could get work done there if you wish.

Check out was smooth, young man at the desk called my taxi to the train station.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tudela
Sercotel Hotel Tudela Bardenas
Hotel Torre Monreal
Hotel Torre Monreal
#5 of 6 in Tudela
RuralSuite Hotel - Apartamentos

Been to AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela? Share your experiences!