Hotel Medil Campitello
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aritz Garni Hotel(Campitello di Fassa)
  • Pool
Hotel Ramon(Campitello di Fassa)
  • Breakfast included
Park Hotel & Club Diamant(Campitello di Fassa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ladina(Campitello di Fassa)
View Hotel
Albergo Verda Val(Campitello di Fassa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grohmann(Campitello di Fassa)
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Fedora(Campitello di Fassa)
View Hotel
Hotel Tobia(Campitello di Fassa)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdaily menucol rodellathin wallscable carsella rondahotel is greatwellness areabreakfast and dinnerski roomlucaspagondolafacilitiesliftcampitelloeurocuisine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This hotel is really average - nothing especially good or bad may be said about it. Average rooms, average food, average location. It gives you basic comfort and you will not stay hungry. However, you will forget about it as soon as you leave it. In my opinion it is a pretty ordinary 3 star (not 4 star) hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank leonidbrai
Reviewed 26 July 2011

we spent with the family 10 days in July and really enjoyed our stay.
when you like to hike in the mountains during the daytime and want to enjoy comfort and good food in the evening this is the place to be. we had one of the suites which was big enough for 2 adults and a 10 and 8 year old kid and contained all necessary comfort. Every morning walking excursions were organised and depending on the level of the participants the groups were split up so that everybody felt at ease with the difficulty level. We felt very relaxed in the hotel partly due to the helpful and friendly staff both at reception, in the restaurant as well due to the sympathetic walking guides. The swimmingpool and wellness was also up to our expectations, althoug many Italian guest were afraid to enter the sauna the way it is supposed to be done: with just a towel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2011

We stayed at this hotel as part of a ski vacation in campitello. We were highly disspoainted. Here are the bad things about this hotel:
1. The room we got smelled badly of cigarettes. Terrible smell that didn't go away. We were given a different room after only 3 days.
2. The room is small. That is a problem when you have high expectation from a 4-star hotel.
3. There were no hot water in 2 out of the 7 days we stayed.
4. The fan in the bathroom was extremely noisy.
5. The heating system works in intervals, so it is either very hot or cold in the hotel/room. At night we were staying from the heat and then gettin cold (since the sheets were wet).
6. Internet is almost non-existant (although the wireless coneection is indeed free and works).
7. The swimming pool is not hot, and the jacuzi is part of it. We didn't bother after trying it once.
8. You must go down to the pool with your swimsuit and a towel. No cloths are allowed. This was ridiculous.
9. They serve the cold drinks in plastic glasses during breakfast.

The good thing was the food and the dinner.

This is not worth 4 starts. I wouldn't stay there. Be warned!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yarono
Reviewed 25 January 2008

As of the very first impression I realized this was one of the best hotel in his class, at least locally. Food has been excellent all over our stay and the special Christmas dinner was well over my wildest expectation. Room was spacious enough and well appointed. I even recognized on my bed a cover wich I couldn't afford years before, so excellent quality all round. Staff was helpful and kind, even if they did not look not very happy to talk italian instead of german, but you should know this when you're heading to this part of Italy. Agree with other guest about the hotel being "noisy" but I could not remind of any quite "family hotel" in the area. I would add much highlight the bad attitude of some german guys and grls being drunk some 10 minutes after dinner and smoking everywhere, despite hotel manager efforts. Also you may not like 'em walking around in the nude at the health center (not only in the sauna or turkish bath cabin...)

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mr.conte
Reviewed 14 March 2007

I will start with some good points before I go to the bad points.

We stayed here for the skiing as the lift is only a short walk away from plenty for red runs.

Campitello was seconds away but nothing much there Canzei is only a 15min walk or 5min bus ride there is a little more here than Campitello (bus is free with lift pass)

I was a bit disappointed with the room, the only English channels on the tv were CNN and some of MTV it was lucky we packed the portable DVD player.

There was no tea tray or alarm clock, I did expect this for a four star hotel.

The games room had broken games in there ie: pool table and fuss ball machine.

The NOISE was bad Italians have no respect and they let there kids run riot. We heard kids a couple of times running up and down corridors until 11:30 at NIGHT!

The food was ok, and I must admit I did have stomach ache most of the week.

All in all I wouldn't stay here again, it is not a hotel for a couple. WHEN BOOKING ASK TO BE ON THE TOP FLOOR

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple