Chalet Matsuzaka Hotel & Spa
US$116
Le Tyrol(La Rosiere)
  • Breakfast included
  • Spa
UCPA Les Arcs(Bourg Saint Maurice)
All reviewsmake you feel at homea wonderful staybest of both worldsgreat additioncoffee machineles euchertsski resorteach eveningjapanesemikealpswineshostsbathskiingrotemburosnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I booked last minute and I am so glad I booked into Chalet Matsuzaka...from the moment I was greeted by Mike and Faye I knew I was going to have a great stay. If you decide to have dinner you won't be disappointed gourmet cuisine that is filling and warming. The spa bath at the end of long skiing day is a must and a great addition to what is already a fantastic place. The chalet owners Mike and Faye couldn't be more accommodating and I will certainly be coming back to visit again! I was genuinely upset I had to leave! Thank you guys....James

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I recently visited Chalet Matsuzaka with some friends. Staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The food was outstanding, breakfast set us up well for a days skiing and we always looked forward to the evening meals. The hotel and spa is beautiful and cleanliness is second to none. To our great surprise we found you can actually ski straight to the ski/boot room, no walking back necessary!

I will always recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Once again we stayed with Faye & Mike at the Chalet Matsuzaka in la Rosiere. As before they made us very welcome and the food was the usual high standard. Great to relax in the hot spa & sauna at the end of a hard day skiing. Our room was very spacious, quiet with a great view from the balcony. Faye & Mike employed two girls from the UK as helpers (Ellie and Rachel) who were not only hard working but extremely pleasant as well - and made the week very enjoyable.
Well done!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Thanks again to Mike and Faye for making our stay hugely enjoyable. This time with a 21 year old and 19 year old in tow they managed to keep us all well fed and watered. Very comfortable rooms and the spa was much appreciated at the end of a long day on the slopes. Resort has good skiing and the opportunity to get to places such as Val d'Isere for a day in only 40 minutes. I am sure we will be back

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2013

From the moment we made our initial inquiry Faye and Mike were really helpful and welcoming, and it set the tone was a wonderful stay! We felt very looked after - it was a perfect balance of very much being able to get on and do our own thing, while being in a friendly environment with hosts who know the area inside out and have great stories to tell.
The chalet is gorgeously well designed, spacious rooms, beautiful spa, amazing views and ski to the door in the evening (and only a very short walk to the lifts in the morning).
The food... great choice at breakfast and dinner was a dream - we ended up eating in most evenings as the four course dinners were so incredibly good with great wines.
Quite possibly a perfect trip!

Room Tip: We were in one of the suites (room 9) which was spacious with amazing views. Loved!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple