We stayed here for five nights before moving further south and loved it. My children (7 and 9) didn't want to leave. They loved the slides and the pool and fishing in the pond. It was very relaxing and by 10pm the site was very quiet. We were blessed with good weather. Had it been cooler then there wouldn't have been much to do around the site and entertainment is very low key. There wasn't any entertainment in te evening but the kids club in the day kept the children happy. Chambord is a five minute drive away and Blois was about 15 minutes. Also great for quiet and flat cycle paths. The toilet block was dated but always clean. Will definitely return! Staff always friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy nice holidays with your partner, your family or even with your friends at the 5 star Sandaya campsite Château des Marais. Located in the middle of the Vallée des Rois and in the Centre – Val de Loire province, in Loir-et-Cher, your campsite is close to the Châteaux de la Loire and the many small rich cities as Blois, Cheverny or Chaumont. You will surely like the quiet and green setting of the 5 star Sandaya campsite Château des Marais thanks to its geographical location. Located to 500 metres away from the Domaine de Chambord, ex Palace from the 16th built under the reign of François premier. With its 14h² forest park, it water park and the different activities, you will live holidays worthy for French Kings at the Sandaya campsite Château des Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Camping Sandaya Le Chateau des Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau Des Marais Hotel Muides Sur Loire
- Camping Sandaya Le Chateau Des Marais Muides Sur Loire, France - Loire Valley