This is the second time we've stayed at Chateau des Marais this year, and it doesn't disappoint. Clean and tidy as ever and the accommodation (Horizon Midi) was ideal for our party of 4 (2 adult couples). It really is the perfect place to stay from which to explore the Loire - at least 10 Chateaux are within very easy driving distance, and a good few others are no more than about 3 hours away. Wi-fi is still free in the accommodation (not just in the bar area as others have reported) and the included iPod dock is a welcome inclusion. Tips - if you want peace, go outside school holidays and don't use the on-site shop. The Super-U and Dia (cheaper) supermarkets are both just ten minutes away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy nice holidays with your partner, your family or even with your friends at the 5 star Sandaya campsite Château des Marais. Located in the middle of the Vallée des Rois and in the Centre – Val de Loire province, in Loir-et-Cher, your campsite is close to the Châteaux de la Loire and the many small rich cities as Blois, Cheverny or Chaumont. You will surely like the quiet and green setting of the 5 star Sandaya campsite Château des Marais thanks to its geographical location. Located to 500 metres away from the Domaine de Chambord, ex Palace from the 16th built under the reign of François premier. With its 14h² forest park, it water park and the different activities, you will live holidays worthy for French Kings at the Sandaya campsite Château des Marais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Camping Sandaya Le Chateau des Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau Des Marais Hotel Muides Sur Loire
- Camping Sandaya Le Chateau Des Marais Muides Sur Loire, France - Loire Valley