“You must go to this one!”

Picante Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Delicious food. We went twice. The place is beautiful. Food variety is perfect. Food quality outstanding! Service is good. Price is right. Treat yourself and go. We had the ceviche, red snapper, burgers, margaritas etc everything yummy!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Delicious food on the beach. I loved the mahi-mahi. Expensive but worth it. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We got yelled at for coming from pool to bar all wet. All our food was good though not great. Laura was a great server and explained a lot to us about all kinds of places. We always looked for her.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We went with our 2 small daughters and had a lovely evening. We just ordered a carribean style ceviche and another type of ceviche served in an avocado, both of which were excellent. The carribean style was some of the best I've had. Our girls split a spaghetti and were very happy. The best part, though, was the 4 man band that came in and sang Spanish songs and American oldies. They were so fun. It really was a lovely evening and we were happy to have found Picante.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband, best friend and I enjoyed a delightful lunch poolside with a view of the Pacific Ocean overlooking the infinity pool. I had the Ensalada Tsunami which had tempura shrimp on top and papaya in the salad. It was so refreshing. The dessert, coconut cream pie, is the bomb, meaning it was beyond awesome. Best coconut cream pie I ever sampled. It is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Would return anytime for this beautiful setting and wonderful food.