We were incredibly pleased with our accomodations at the BBC. We stayed in one of the new 3-bedroom units and it was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We were told we came during the "busy season" but there were barely any people around us on the beach! The only evidence we saw that it was the busy season was that we couldn't rent a golf cart. The Beach is simply gorgeous and the pool is very nice.
Food: I highly recommend a trip to Nippers on Great Guana Cay for the Sunday buffet. We were very unhappy with the Spinnaker restaurant but did enjoy the Coco beach bar and the poolside bar at BBC (try the lobster burger!). Do yourself a favor and pack a cooler of food because the grocery store is very expensive and has limited hours and your dining out options are pretty limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands