Wow what can I say about the club. My husband and I had our wedding at the resort on April 12th. It was wonderful. Planning the wedding long distance was easy with the help from Lori and Vandea. The wedding was on the lawn, not beach and it was perfect. The wedding cake and food was so delicious. Everyone had a blast and they do all of the setting up and decorating. I didn't have to do a thing except hand off everything to the wedding planner. Getting the marriage license wasn't that hard either. You do want to plan an afternoon or morning to take care of those details.
The resort was great. We had many reservations and people staying and all had great rooms. They were all decorated beautifully and they were all extremely clean. They even provide you with 2 1-gallon jugs of water at check for your convenience. They are all close to the beach, pool and poolside bar and grill. The food at the grill is delicious. I recommend the conch burger, it is fabulous. The cleaning staff and maintenance staff go above and beyond to assist you with everything.
We even had some guest that had to stay some extra nights due to some flight changes and they were great with extending the reservation and even let the couple move to a smaller room since the rest of their party had departed.
The beach is just perfect. It is clean and there are plenty of beach chairs and umbrellas to use (for free) unlike anywhere in FL. All of the children seemed to have a blast and all quiet enjoyed the hot tubs and iguana running around.
The small community itself is great. Be sure to rent a golf cart as it is the only means of transportation. The Treasure Cay Hotel has a great restaurant as well as a great bar (it is a pizzaria on Thrusdays) with a live band most nights. We went there every night and it was blast.
I don't really have any pictures of the resort but here are some of the grounds and water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands