“Disappointing Greek...and Greek is my favorite!”
Review of Hellas

Hellas
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Bitburg
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went once, was not happy so we tried again thinking maybe it was just an off night. Apparently, every night is off. Nothing special about the service, food, or atmosphere. When we want Greek, we'll head to Wittlich from now on. We found a great place there.

1  Thank Penny-DeFraties

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have eaten here several times, but I am not likely to go again. The food is good, though the service is not great usually, but the last time I was there for lunch with a friend, it seemed like the owner wanted to close (although there are no hours posted, so there is no way to know). He was nearly rude with us as we ordered, and told us we could only order from the salads which was fine. The salads were good, but we both felt uncomfortable and wished he'd just put up his closed sign, or told us when we came in that he was closing. Awkward.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We have had Hellas several times and the food is good but not great. Once every two months we will order the food to go. I have not eaten in the restaurant but when I pick up the food I think the inside needs to be updated. The place could use a deep cleaning, not to say it is dirty and I wouldn't eat there but it has seen better days. If you really want Greek food go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed but there are several better restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

The food was ok, nothing that "blew me away" and the service was extremely slow. The restaurant was clean and had plenty of seating. I wouldn't not recommend the restaurant I'm just saying that there is better places in Butburg to eat.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I have been here several times. They have a very good selection of Main items, Fish, gyros, souvlaki, etc, and a nice salad bar. Also they have lunch specials with a very fair price. The grilled Salmon is Excellent! One appetizer I have to mention, is a large piece of grilled Calamari, with lemon and garlic. It's perfect! Also a nice choice of Greek wines. This is the best Greek restaurant in this region.