“Lovely place”

Ranked #4 of 25 Ciampino B&B and Inns
Leicester
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Although we only stayed for one night, we found the Flower Inn to be clean, nicely furnished and comfortable. We had an early flight the next morning and weren't able to enjoy much of the accommodation or the surrounding area. Very helpful service - particularly when I realised I'd lost my mobile phone. Fantastic value for money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This Bed and Breakfast was cozy and very hospitable. The rooms were comfortable and warm, the decorations were all quaint and cute, and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The location was great! Right near the airport and the staff was awesome too :) I will definitely be returning here every time I go to Rome

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank Kimberly M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We had a lovely stay, it's quiet, away from the busy city. There is a big difference between staying at a hotel and staying in an inn.
My husband and I were in Rome, for business, and managed to squeeze in some sightseeing.
the room was beautiful we had the Rose room, all pink my favourite colour. It was like the room was made for our stay. My only downside would be breakfast even though it's included it wasn't at all good. I would had preferred fresh breakfast. other than that our stay was a pleasurable one, we were given the keys of the entrance and our room, and it stayed with us till we left, unlike a hotel where you have to give it in when you go out and ask for it when you get back in. Plus there was no disturbance with cleaners. Our room was cleaned and fresh towels were put in when we were out. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay. The train station is a 15 minute walk from the inn, there you can take the shuttle bus to the airport, and trains to the city centre or towns.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Matamoros, Mexico
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My wife and I stay for two nights, this place is very clean, very nice, close to banks, grocery store and local restaurants, in order to get to the Regional Train station, you have to walk around for 10 min, but it is ok, the neibourhood is clean and ordely. Really, for the price we paid, it was over our expectation. Thanks for giving us a warm welcome, and let us feel like home.If we comeback to Rome, I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: not at this moment
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marci D
Heidelberg, Germany
Reviewed 9 October 2011

My friend and I came from Rome and had to fly out of Ciampino early the next morning. The B&B was great. Silvia arranged a taxi for us and made sure we had breakfast before we left as well. Otherwise, the room was extremely comfortable and well equipped.

I'd definitely recommend a stay here!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Hilary L
Granada, Spain
Reviewed 23 April 2011

This hostel was in a great location for the ciampino airport and train station. You could take a taxi from the train station but we walked the fifteen minute walk and it was no problem, just be sure to ask for or look up directions. A shuttle that goes regularly between the train station and the airport starting at 6:30 am. It was a nice house with a security gate. The owners were lovely, the breakfast was good, and the house was impeccably clean. Great for airport but not for Rome tourism.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank chelsphipps
Rourkela, India
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Flower Inn B&B is a wonderful budget hostel in an excellent location. It's very near to the Ciampino railway station. It's 12-15 minutes away from downtown Rome. Rooms are specious, neat and clean. The wi-fi service is fast. Visitors can get a map of Rome and find beautiful Silvia for a proper guidance. I highly recommend for a pleasant stay in Flower Inn B&B.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bikash78
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ciampino
CiampinoHotel
Hotel Giardino d'Europa
Hotel Giardino d'Europa
#564 of 1,256 in Rome
Amarcord Bed and breakfast

Been to Flower Inn? Share your experiences!