“for us the best...”

Ranked #4 of 26 Ciampino B&B and Inns
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“for us the best...”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

our trip to Rome was a little unexpected so a budget for us was tight. several importent factors for us was location, cleanliness, ensuite and cost... the flower inn satifies all of these in abundance. a clean, freshly decorated double room awaited us with air con ad all mod cons... a nice comfortable 10 minutes walk from the train station, where trains run regulary into Rome central at 1.5 euros cant be bad...
to sum it up, i have all ready been recommending this place to all my friends and already have it in mind to return there in November with my daughter....
thankyou Silvia , Matteo for making our stay wonderful
sean n claire

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sean C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This is a lovely little B&B just a 10min train ride away from Rome city centre. We stayed for 4nights and never had any problems. The room itself had all that you would need on holiday, plenty of storage,own bathroom and the room was made up everyday by staff. We never managed to get up on time for breakfast so I can't really comment about that. The girls who were running the B&B are very friendly & helpful to us about our arrival time as it was late at night. I'd recommend anyone going to Rome to stay at this B&B, it's affordable, clean & most importantly, a relaxing place to rest after a long day out.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbra-Ann W
Hochspeyer, Germany
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This B&B is just outside of Rome near the Ciampino airport. We stayed here for two nights and it was easy to get into Rome by train. We had the top floor, which was a nice, clean two-bedroom apartment. Although the "bed" part of this B&B was fantastic, the "breakfast" part was mediocre and consisted of "packaged" croissants and cookies, white toast, yogurt, and corn flakes. The espresso was nice but there were not enough capsules left out. Some fresh fruit would have been nice. I couldn't get the WiFi to work on my iPhone. However, it was a nice place for a great value.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank flyingjenny
Leicester
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Although we only stayed for one night, we found the Flower Inn to be clean, nicely furnished and comfortable. We had an early flight the next morning and weren't able to enjoy much of the accommodation or the surrounding area. Very helpful service - particularly when I realised I'd lost my mobile phone. Fantastic value for money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This Bed and Breakfast was cozy and very hospitable. The rooms were comfortable and warm, the decorations were all quaint and cute, and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The location was great! Right near the airport and the staff was awesome too :) I will definitely be returning here every time I go to Rome

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank Kimberly M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We had a lovely stay, it's quiet, away from the busy city. There is a big difference between staying at a hotel and staying in an inn.
My husband and I were in Rome, for business, and managed to squeeze in some sightseeing.
the room was beautiful we had the Rose room, all pink my favourite colour. It was like the room was made for our stay. My only downside would be breakfast even though it's included it wasn't at all good. I would had preferred fresh breakfast. other than that our stay was a pleasurable one, we were given the keys of the entrance and our room, and it stayed with us till we left, unlike a hotel where you have to give it in when you go out and ask for it when you get back in. Plus there was no disturbance with cleaners. Our room was cleaned and fresh towels were put in when we were out. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay. The train station is a 15 minute walk from the inn, there you can take the shuttle bus to the airport, and trains to the city centre or towns.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Matamoros, Mexico
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My wife and I stay for two nights, this place is very clean, very nice, close to banks, grocery store and local restaurants, in order to get to the Regional Train station, you have to walk around for 10 min, but it is ok, the neibourhood is clean and ordely. Really, for the price we paid, it was over our expectation. Thanks for giving us a warm welcome, and let us feel like home.If we comeback to Rome, I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: not at this moment