“Awesome building~ full of energy”
Review of Flower Inn

Flower Inn
Ranked #4 of 26 Ciampino B&B and Inns
“Awesome building~ full of energy”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

The reception takes care arriving details well; the building is very new and rooms are huge too! The neighborhood is newly developed in latest 30 years! People in the area are general nice and several good restaurants located closely.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Christineliao

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
UK
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had a morning flight and chose to stay close to the airport the b & B is bright modern and very clean. Although the breakfast is self service the choice is excellent . I would consider here to stay and visit rome as the local train is only 1 euro.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lynda99
upstate NY
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed just one brief night in July but the staff was extremely accommodating and the Inn was pleasant, comfortable and very clean.

Our flight from Morocco was late and I was unable to contact the Flower Inn by phone or email. Just as I was giving up, I received a call from the Inn, checking on our reservation. I told them our flight wouldn't be in until after 11pm (I think check-in time was between 2pm and 8pm) and I thought I had already pre-paid for the room on priceline (but apparently didn't)...anyway the girl from the Inn said it would be no problem to hold the room, providing me with a lot of relief.

When we finally got to the Inn, about 11:45pm, the taxi driver tried to overcharge me (the third time this happened to me in the Rome area!); the girl from the Inn came down and confirmed what the correct fare was...thank goodness!

Check-in was quick and easy and since we had to leave early the next morning, the staff provided us with a map and directions to the train station (an easy 10-minute walk) as well as directions as to how to help ourselves to an early breakfast, including how to operate the espresso machine <3 <3 <3 !!!

The room was very clean, the bed very comfortable, the air conditioner strong and quiet, the shower hot and strong and the WiFi fast and easy. The breakfast, included fresh pastries, espresso, juice, toast and the dining area was bright and comfortable.

The Inn was a welcome respite after some travel mishaps. I would stay there again gladly.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank knight_w_o_armor
Reviewed 4 June 2013

My Girlfriend and I stayed in this little B&B for 2 nights while we visited Ciampino (and in turn Rome). The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were bright clean and very modern. The breakfast in the morning was self service but had a wide range of options.

I would recommend this is you want to stay a short train ride (1.50Euro) from Rome.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DJDustB
Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. We were made to feel very welcome, nothing was a problem. Travelling with a toddler is always a little stressful, but the B&B was ideal for little travellers. The room was warm, spacious and spotless - fantastic hot shower. A cot and a childs bed were available, both were very clean and new. Breakfast was self service and there was something for everyone, particularly if you have a sweet tooth like me. I especially enjoyed the home baked treets. We would highly recommend it and will definately be going back.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Holywood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I arrived as per booking on the 12 Feb 2013 at around 21.00 hours I had to walk to the Inn as there were no taxis available at Campino station (as advised by Innl) When I arrived I was not made to feel welcome (the Inn had got the date of arrival wrong)
Eventually I WAS allocated the room next to the breakfast room .I had asked for a "quiet" room since I am a light sleeper and in the event this room proved to be very noisy.I slept late because of "activity" overhead and was wakened at 6 am by folk taking an early breakfast
The breakfast was very basic No nice fresh bread or cheese as one would expect in Italy

Room Tip: Ask for room number & locatuion before bboking