Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Archery and clay pigeon shooting

Started off on Archery with Scott... Great morning.. Scott was very chatty and helpful telling us... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mike M
via mobile
Excellent shooting experience

Went to the clay pigeon shooting experience today. Excellently led by Rob who was very safety... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
BluemanEngland
England

All reviews quad biking catton hall clay pigeon shooting air rifle stag do scones great instructor explained everything rifle shooting birthday celebration grounds are immaculate whole group long trek experience fun open fields money well spent would recommend to anybody
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Had a great day out on a hen and stag party, 16 in the party and everyone had a fantastic day. Clay pigeon shooting, quad biking, archery and sunshine, looked after by the staff who were very helpful and explained everything as we went along each activity, great day would definitely go again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We went to carton hall with work. We did clay pigeon shooting and quad biking. It was a truly fantastic afternoon. Pistol Pete was great with the shooting. And you are well looked after on the quad bikes.
These are activities I wouldn't usually do, but I totally loved them and I am definitely looking to go back again with friends and family.
The good was fantastic too.
I can't recommend this place enough! Amazing activities, friendly staff and great food. What more could you ask for!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We were from Rhyl North Wales a party of 3 (Fowler) and our instructor was Peter (aka Pistol Pete).
Peter was firstly a perfect gentleman, so patient but or so funny and made us all so relaxed including my wife who was shaking in the very early stages but at the end she was saying "bring it on".
I have also found something that my teenage son loved and also found Pete so so funny.
I myself am ex Guards Infantry (Army) War Vet, but kept that quite as I knew shotguns would be so different to the rifle that I were so used too. Surprisingly my first time out I hit 40 from 50 clays.
It is of course now a case of give me more and I hope I can do more and more and learn the skills from Peter (Pistol Pete), and in time excel at a new hobby.

The venue is welcoming, organised and professional. Safety although paramount it is dealt with common sense and not over the top. I highly recommend this venue for clay pigeon shooting. Great value for money, and as a first time we will are all wanting to do again. I am also going to arrange for my company to come here for a team day.

Again "Peter", you are a Gent and I thank you for looking after my wife and son with patiance and letting them learn the basics along with me, whilst making the day so enjoyable

My kindest regards Gary, Linda and Lee Fowler.

2  Thank Gary F
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Visited today to do clay pigeon shooting, instructed by Simon who was great, very patient and knowledgeable, great setting and lots of fun, defo be going back.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is a first visit for my wife and I to Catton Hall and have to say a brilliant set up.
We purchased 40 clays for the afternoon and was met at the lodge by Rob, our instructor.
Rob was brilliant - explaining the fundamentals of the shooting clays in a simple and instructive way - then away we went six clays to each shooting post - before moving onto the next and different post.
A brilliant afternoon all round made all the better by have Rob on hand to help.

Date of experience: April 2017