Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Archery and clay pigeon shooting

Started off on Archery with Scott... Great morning.. Scott was very chatty and helpful telling us... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mike M
via mobile
Excellent shooting experience

Went to the clay pigeon shooting experience today. Excellently led by Rob who was very safety... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
BluemanEngland
England

All reviews quad biking catton hall clay pigeon shooting air rifle stag do scones great instructor explained everything rifle shooting birthday celebration grounds are immaculate whole group long trek experience fun open fields money well spent would recommend to anybody
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Had an absolute ball. Bought it as a gift for the bf, but obviously I went along too (can't miss out, if I'm paying). From the minute we arrived, we could see how well, this place is run. Excellent staff. Nothing is too much trouble, they certainly know there stuff. He opted for the Clay Pigeon Shooting and Quad Biking. Dave Taylor was our instructor for the shooting, he was such a really nice fella, making us feel totally relaxed and not nervous. Thanks Dave. After a break, when where we were able to get a drink and food. We went on to the Quads. Again expertly run, from the kitting up to the de-brief to the actual 9 mile ride. Smiles all round, until the rider in front, drives through a cowpat and yes, straight in the face :-/ Thanks again guys. We will be back.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

If only we lived closer!!!
The whole venue and staff customer service was amazing!
On arrival we were unfortunately over 45 minutes late (due to traffic), but the welcome we received was so understanding and accepting it kick started our day perfectly. We did Clay Pigeon Shooting with Oliver Scott, who was very patient and made us all feel safe and confident. Even being late, we never once felt rushed or that our time had been cut short in anyway. The Quad biking was absolutely amazing, the scenery and actual area is perfect. I unfortunately was the slowest, but this was no problem for Dave one of the instructors who took me around. I did feel a little out my depth to begin with, but thanks to Dave i would 100% do it again!
Big thank you to you all, i certainly hope to have the opportunity to visit again one day!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Visted Catton Hall on the 17th June '17, as part of my Stag Weekend. We chose Archery and Clay Pigeon Shooting. Booking was a breeze and I cannot speak highly enough of the service we received. Recommended, A*

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Had a great day out on a hen and stag party, 16 in the party and everyone had a fantastic day. Clay pigeon shooting, quad biking, archery and sunshine, looked after by the staff who were very helpful and explained everything as we went along each activity, great day would definitely go again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We went to carton hall with work. We did clay pigeon shooting and quad biking. It was a truly fantastic afternoon. Pistol Pete was great with the shooting. And you are well looked after on the quad bikes.
These are activities I wouldn't usually do, but I totally loved them and I am definitely looking to go back again with friends and family.
The good was fantastic too.
I can't recommend this place enough! Amazing activities, friendly staff and great food. What more could you ask for!

Date of experience: May 2017