“Beware of drinks prices”
Review of Kash 22

Kash 22
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Frodsham
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Just visited Kash 22 Frodsham for meal at 7pm on 01/03/2014 staff friendly . I asked drinks prices and was told £4.00 for double brandy and no charge for mixer. Had a high standard main course. Desert was a let down as hardly any brownie although dish filled with ice cream and artificial cream. When bill arrived I noticed I had been charged £5.00 for the double brandy and60p for a mixer. As I had two I was overcharged £3.20 I explained to the barmaid who just smiled and did not do anything. Good venue nearly got it right however shot themselves in the foot.

2  Thank Elaine M

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

The combination of the real ales and the fresh home cooked food make this a must visit. A lot of the beers are brewed on site and so do not have to travel far.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I have visited kash 22 a few times now for drinks and for food and every time I have really enjoyed it. the staff are really friendly and very welcoming. The offers are brilliant and the food is very tasty. Ive tryed a couple of the different burgers so far and they are really tasty!! This place fits in brilliantly in frodsham and the fact that they brew their own beers is just amazing they are fantastic!! Definaitly recommend this place to everyone and will be back again soon for another visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Feb 12th, wedding anniversary dinner and we were meant to be heading into Chester by train but storms and bad weather put an end to that. So, a bit soaked we ran from the station thinking the night was ruined but luckily Kash22 is just a stones throw away.
A bit drenched the four of us walked in and quadrupled the number of customers.To be fair the newspapers and TV weather pundits were saying don't go out so not surprisingly we were the only ones there and I don't think they were expecting anyone at all!
We hadn't decided where to eat but asked for a menu to browse. After a few beers we were getting settled. The very friendly barman offered some suggestions and answered our questions about menu ingredients etc and so we decided to order some starters. A colleague of his appeared and went off to the kitchen which you can see from the bar. Starters arrived after a slight delay (I don't think he was the chef) and they were hot and filling. After a few more beers including a particularly tasty IPA (6%+) and a few bottles of Chimay we decided to stay for main courses. By this time another member of their team arrived (chef?) and from a menu which seemed to feature the standard Tex-Mex fare she produced some main courses which came out tasty and hot with some surprisingly different flavour combinations. We enjoyed the good food, great beers and the staff were really friendly. Thanks Kash 22 :-)

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I visited Kash 22 on a Saturday afternoon with my fiance and we were very happy with our choice. The menu isn't huge but if you're fan of burgers bbq and tex-mex then its a good place for you. We had the nachos and chili cheese poppers for stsrters and both were very tasty, the toppings on the nachos were fresh and very tasty. I wish more British restaurants would do fresh, it's cheaper!!! The chips were hand cut and fresh too, nicely seasoned. For mains we had Jamacan jerk with rice and peas and a pulled pork chimichanger with chips, and we loved it. The beer selection here is very note worthy too, not only do they brew their own beers (I tried the heffeweis) but they also have a fine selection of other bottled and tap beers including trappist beers. We didn't wait long at all for our food and the service was great,the staff were very polite. We will definitely be back in the future.