“Excellent fish and chips”
Review of Heyes Plaice Fish &Chip Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heyes Plaice Fish &Chip Shop
La Herradura, Spain
“Excellent fish and chips”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We were visiting the Craft Centre and after an hour's hard shopping decided to get something to eat. We hadn't planned to eat there but the fish and chip place was new so we thought we would give it a try.
It was Wednesday and fairly quiet so we didn't have long to wait. I wasn't too sure about it at first but I was surprised by how good it was. The fish was good, chips were fresh, portions were big, service was cheerful and price was reasonable - all in all a good result and satisfied customers!

• Visited November 2013

Frodsham, United Kingdom
“Superior Fish & Chips!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have eaten Fish and Chips all over the country and I can honestly say that Heyes Plaice served me the tastiest fish and the best chips!! Really good quality raw materials and attention to detail pay off. Really good value for money as well. Highly recommended!!

• Visited October 2013
Tibshelf, United Kingdom
“BETTER THAN HARRY RAMSDENS!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We called here while visiting the Lady Heyes Craft and antique centre on the way back from Cheshire Oaks outlet having decided not to try to eat there as it was Saturday Lunch time and very busy.

I am glad we waited. I love fish and Chips and it is my occasional treat as I have to watch what I eat most of the time so i know what I like and don't like.

There was a bit of a wait as they always cook the fish fresh to order when they can but good things are worth waiting for. The food was fresh and tasty. OK there isn't much more to say about Fish and Chips - this is a takeaway chippy after all but trust me I have eaten some dire fish n chips in the past. This However was excellent. They had only been open 3 weeks when we visited and hadn't had tome to organise litter bins outside they were so new at the takeaway businessit but the inexperience wasnt reflected in the food. They provide food for the bistro next door but had decided to branch out in the takeaway. We would definitely go back when next in the area. Well done to the new business venture!

• Visited September 2013