“Great Night”

Add it.
Amore & Mac's Bar
Ranked #10 of 16 things to do in Frodsham
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife & I and 25 guests used the downstairs bar area only for the evening celebrations of our wedding on Sat 28 June, We found it to be ideal, Robert the manager was more than accommodating in reserving an area for our guests at the rear, thank you Robert. All our guests had a fantastic time , the live band were superb an got us all up dancing, the price of alcohol was very reasonable and the staff were more than helpful, got very busy near the bar area but fine in the seating area were we could still dance.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Myself, my wife and two friends went Amore last night and were really impressed by the live band (you've got Amore right!), however, when we decided to go into Mojitos88 I was disgusted that they were charging £4 each for entry then when I was about to pay for a round of drinks we find out they DON'T accept debit card as way of payment (but you do in Amore). Then just to make the evening all the more disappointing, they had no draught beer available at all!! Then the evening was topped off nicely at about 1am when they had NO bottled drinks left!!!! Absolutely ridiculous!

I think they need to bring this bar into the 21st Century and reassess what it is that they actually does for its customers who are having to pay to enter!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Had my wedding reception here, what can I say!! Fabulous, food gorgeous, staff attentive to guests, drinks a plenty, DJ played all our music, live singer on in amore, decor beautiful. Fantastic wedding, fantastic place! Thank you to Dave and his team!