Amazing place, Exceptional treatment and would recommend as one of the best resorts on the island.
We booked the hotel through hotels.com. Was very sceptical as always while one books a hotel through one of these sites. But it was one of the best experiences we had.
Starting from the time we landed the hotels car was there to drive us from the airport to the hotel. We were given a warm welcome by the staff.
We had booked the Deluxe pool access but when we landed there and were shown the Anantara pool Villa we just could not resist it. So we upgraded ourselves to the villa with the private swimming pool. The rooms are exactly as they are shown in the photos on their official site. Exceptionally clean including the private out door pool. Housekeeping was excellent as you could call them any-time and they would be there to do the room with a smile.
Since one was staying in the villa one can have the pleasure of having breakfast on your own private deck. Breakfast would be served in the villa itself.
Must say the beach is not that great as it is very small and rocky but one has the pleasure of the infinity pool and the private pool.
My wife enjoyed the spa treatments on the beach itself.
The food was very good and it is very close to where all the action is in town.
There is a laundry right outside the hotel which will take care of all your washing before you return back.
Will always want to go back Koh samui and the only hotel would want to stay in the Anantara Lawana. Had gone and visited other hotels around but they were not even close to the Lawana.
Must thank all the staff and the GM who made our stay special. The GM was extremly warm and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng