Really great choice to spend our time on Chaweng. We chose Anantara Lawana for our holiday because the references were very good. The resort is located in a very quiet area of Chaweng but it is closed to the center of Chaweng. We came to spend Christmas and New Year´s Eve in Thailand and our stay at Anantara Lawana made it a really memorable time! We stayed there 13 nights and we would like to thank the whole staff who were from the first day to the last very friendly and helpful. We stayed in room 305 with a plunge pool which was very nice and comfortable. The bathroom and the toilet were a great suprise because they were openair :) The staff at pool bar was very friendly. We had our sunbeds ready every morning.
We wold like to thank especially Kate from the Ocean Kiss restaurant who was always smiling as the rest of the staff.
It was a nice activity of the resort that they gave gifts to children of a local school where we as the guests were more than welcome to participate.
NYE celebration was very well prepared with great buffet, nice music and with a charming atmosphere. It was a perfect party!
We also recommend dinner at the Tree Tops restaurant. It was a great experience (especially the option to choose from eight different types of salt). Serving of coctails was unusual aswell. Go for the duck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Ebookers and Destinology so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng