We have just returned from a 10 night stay at the Anantara which is quite possibly one of the nicest hotels I've ever visited! The 'associates' are the most helpful, polite and genuine hotel staff I've ever met and I couldn't fault anything at all at the hotel! On arrival at night, the entrance was lit up with fairy lights and the complimentary drink and cold flannel couldn't have been more welcoming after 16 hours of travel! We upgraded to a pool room which shares a private pool with 3 others and has an 'outside' shower, the air conditioning was great as April is the hottest month! Service was fantastic with big fluffy towels, slippers and robes and little extra gestures that made it extra special, the temperature for the next day and wishes of sweet dreams left for you each evening as part of the turn down. Food was excellent, we had booked bed and breakfast, which ranged from continental, full English to Thai and much more. We had dinner in the Ocean Kiss restaurant on two occasions and food was delicious and reasonably priced, but there are so many great eateries in Fisherman's Village and around that we went out most evenings to try the local catch of the day or Thai specialities! The Hotel is about a 15 minutes walk from the main strip of Cheweng, which was fab for us as it's a little too lively to stay in! I much preferred Fisherman's Village which has a great street market on Fridays and great restaurants! The Hotel Spa is more expensive than the local massage places but has more of a Spa ambience, however the local massages are just as good and much cheaper. The 'public' pool is lovely with a view of the beach and pool service and we went down there most afternoons to catch the last of the sun! I really haven't got anything negative to say about the Anantara, I'd go back in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travelbag, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng