Just back from Thailand where we stayed at this hotel. We arrived about 8.30PM at night exhausted from flight details and were seen to straight away. Check in was smooth and we were escorted to our room right away. Our room was beautiful and was serviced twice a day for cleaning and turn down and we left plenty of drinking water every day. During our stay the staff at this hotel looked very smart and everyone we spoke to made us feel welcome and helped us to enjoy our holiday. The breakfast staff are always very very cheerful, especially Kate who was very interested in what we were doing and if we were okay. The breakfast is fantastic, plenty to offer here. The beach, the loungers, the service off the beach lads is second to none. Every morning you were met with a smile, two towels were laid out on your chosen lounger and then you got a ice cold flannel, then an ice lolly then later a fruit kebab, all delicious and most welcome due to the heat. After that lunch at Ocean Kiss was superb, especially the Paneer Tikka kebabs. The bar staff were excellent crack before your evening meal and the nibbles they put out were fantastic. If you needed a scooter hire or anything the reception staff were so helpful and you just felt at ease and were able to enjoy your holiday. They topped of a magnificent stay by allowing us a late checkout without any hassle at all. Check out was easy and an air conditioned room was available with free internet so you could coolly relax whilst you waited on your taxi. All in all a well run hotel with great warming staff right near where you want to be in Chaweng. We want to go back next year it was so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng