Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Katarina L

Perfect hotel in centre of Chaweng

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Sept 2023
The hotel has everything we needed. It´s in the centre of the main Chaweng road, right on the beach and in the tropical garden so you don´t hear any noise from the street. You can find 7/11 shop 7 minutes walk and Central Samui where is the night market 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
We stayed in bungalow close to the beach. Rooms are good size, cleaned every day and you also get a couple of bottles of water every day for free. The hotel has a new free sun beds on the beach. There is also a restaurant on the beach, but it was closed for renovation so when they finish in a month, it will be great. There are plenty of other restaurants to use next door meantime, or you can go to the main road where you can find plenty of delicious food. The staff at Evergreen are amazing. They help you with everything you need and they always smiling. I highly recommend Evergreen hotel. We will be back in few months.
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: In the centre of Chaweng, right on the beach. Nice and clean hotel.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Get rewarded with One Key
    £184
1.8 miles from Evergreen Resort
View more hotels in Chaweng
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2023

I booked two rooms for 7 nights at this hotel for February 2023 four months in advance receiving the confirmation from the hotel.
When we arrived I have been told from the receptionist that the hotel was fully booked and they would move us to a different hotel with the same category.
I was very surprised at the beginning but I said nothing,
When we arrived at the new accomodation we realised it was definitely a lower category with less comforts and worse position. I told to the receptionist we didn't want to stay there because what I already paid was for a higher category.
To make the story short, after a long negotiation, they said if we stayed two nights in this hotel then they would give us two rooms in the hotel I originally booked, otherwise they would have give me a refund.
I accepted the first option because it was high season and it would have been very difficult to find another accomodation.
Before leaving I had a chat with the owner of the hotel letting him know what happened but he didn't seem very surprise and he barely apologised.
I have been travelling for over 30 years around the world and I've been many times in Thailand, but I've never experienced a situation like this.

Room tip: Make sure you have a room
Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 12 February 2023

No idea why there as some bad reviews. I loved it here. Stayed for 3 weeks in the Bungalow which was literally 50mtrs to the beach and 100mtrs to the beach bar. Staff were all so nice to me even though we suffered the language barrier. Rooms a great size. Beds a little hard but I'll slept on worse. So close to central Festival Mall and some terrific night markets. I'm planning to go back in June because I liked it so much:)

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 11 April 2020 via mobile

Evergreen Resort located near nice beach with good activities, shops and restaurants all around. I think only location is a big plus. Not bad bungalows but cleaning is poor. Every time when we come back I see my hair on the floor, dirty mirrors and dust that no one is wipe
:-). Not good at all. Hotel has small swimming pool, free parking and free beach towels. It is also plus.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dreamle-a-nd
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed here once before in the main building and it was acceptable this time though I got stuck in one of their cabanas with a lumpy bed and an air conditioner so loud it could wake an army. Super disappointed with staff for not moving me to a room like I had before.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank scubacali2
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

Hotel itself is nice but the location is the selling point here. The beach is a 1 minute walk as is the Main Street with all the restaurants, bars, shops. No need for a scooter if you stay here.

The room was nice, bed comfortable, clean, good aircon and nice balcony.

Hotel also has a little pool which was nice but we didn’t bother using it much as the beach was so close.

Date of stay: May 2019