Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sugerplum100
Bath, United Kingdom

Beautiful pool and surroundings

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Feb 2024via mobile
This is a beautiful complex in the centre of cheweng, the room that I stayed in was next to the beautiful quiet pool.
Room very clean and a nice outside space.
Breakfast was included in my booking and although plentiful not stand out good.
My only reason for a 4 star is that due to flight delay and taxi driver unable to find the property I had no receptionist when I arrived at 10.15 pm and was incredibly distressed as there was no one to help me.
It took a couple of hours to find someone to let me into my room. As a lone traveller this was very distressing.
Apart from that a beautiful place to stay in the chaos of Chaweng.
I would return again if only for the beautiful pool!
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Lol.travel
    £89
0.6 miles from Evergreen Resort
View more hotels in Chaweng
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2024 via mobile

Our stay at the evergreen resort was a total disappointment. Upon arrival we are assigned a room at the hotel, which turned out to be anything but a sea view villa (that we had booked for that exact reason, to have a sea view. Not to mention this was more expensive than the rest of the rooms). When we approach the hotel to tell them this, the receptionist (who handles this whole issue in a very neglecting and rude way, almost as if we were a pain in her ass) told us that only 4 rooms at the front (out of at least 20) actually have a sea view. When asked why they have named the rooms “sea view” and marketed it in this way she didn’t have an answer. Funny thing is- when speaking about this issue in the lobby another client approached and said that they had the exact same issue and the hotel receptionist told us we will get a discount for the inconvenience… now to the sad part. After two days we get an email that we’ve gotten the discount- a total of 120bath (4 € per night). For a room that was worth WAY LESS than what we had paid for. We approached Booking.com who tried to get a hold of Evergreen for many days without an answer. When they finally did answer the hotel told them that the laughable discount of 120bath/ night was all they could give on their behalf. This is FALSE MARKETING! And booking handled it in the worst way possible by telling us that they can’t help any further and that all we can do is write a bad review. In other words they are part of this false advertising of the rooms and don’t back the clients, and neither requires some sort of professionalism from the hotels that they’ve chosen to collaborate with. This whole issue really affected our stay, and the staff were so aware of this which makes it even worse since they were almost laughing in our faces saying “yes sorry we know but you will get compensation don’t worry”.  I was so looking forward to spending some quality time with my daughter, and had saved up so we could spoil ourselves for once. (Attached pictures is what we booked vs. what we got) Oh yeah- and other thing. They let outside visitors pay for beach beds that were promised to clients of the hotel, which a few times led to hotel guest not having space. Didn’t happen to us because we were up in the morning placing towels out like some others, which we shouldn’t have to do if it works as it should and you can trust that there will be room as promised. Awfully greedy staff!

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2023

The hotel has everything we needed. It´s in the centre of the main Chaweng road, right on the beach and in the tropical garden so you don´t hear any noise from the street. You can find 7/11 shop 7 minutes walk and Central Samui where is the night market 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
We stayed in bungalow close to the beach. Rooms are good size, cleaned every day and you also get a couple of bottles of water every day for free. The hotel has a new free sun beds on the beach. There is also a restaurant on the beach, but it was closed for renovation so when they finish in a month, it will be great. There are plenty of other restaurants to use next door meantime, or you can go to the main road where you can find plenty of delicious food. The staff at Evergreen are amazing. They help you with everything you need and they always smiling. I highly recommend Evergreen hotel. We will be back in few months.

Room tip: In the centre of Chaweng, right on the beach. Nice and clean hotel.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2023

I booked two rooms for 7 nights at this hotel for February 2023 four months in advance receiving the confirmation from the hotel.
When we arrived I have been told from the receptionist that the hotel was fully booked and they would move us to a different hotel with the same category.
I was very surprised at the beginning but I said nothing,
When we arrived at the new accomodation we realised it was definitely a lower category with less comforts and worse position. I told to the receptionist we didn't want to stay there because what I already paid was for a higher category.
To make the story short, after a long negotiation, they said if we stayed two nights in this hotel then they would give us two rooms in the hotel I originally booked, otherwise they would have give me a refund.
I accepted the first option because it was high season and it would have been very difficult to find another accomodation.
Before leaving I had a chat with the owner of the hotel letting him know what happened but he didn't seem very surprise and he barely apologised.
I have been travelling for over 30 years around the world and I've been many times in Thailand, but I've never experienced a situation like this.

Room tip: Make sure you have a room
Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 12 February 2023

No idea why there as some bad reviews. I loved it here. Stayed for 3 weeks in the Bungalow which was literally 50mtrs to the beach and 100mtrs to the beach bar. Staff were all so nice to me even though we suffered the language barrier. Rooms a great size. Beds a little hard but I'll slept on worse. So close to central Festival Mall and some terrific night markets. I'm planning to go back in June because I liked it so much:)

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 11 April 2020 via mobile

Evergreen Resort located near nice beach with good activities, shops and restaurants all around. I think only location is a big plus. Not bad bungalows but cleaning is poor. Every time when we come back I see my hair on the floor, dirty mirrors and dust that no one is wipe
:-). Not good at all. Hotel has small swimming pool, free parking and free beach towels. It is also plus.

Date of stay: February 2020