We stayed here for 7 nights for a honeymoon and we're happy with the choice.
It's about a 15 min walk to Chaweng Beach were the main shopping & nightlife is. This suited us fine as we were happy to be out of the main area.
Most nights we were the only people in the Restaurant by the pool which was great as the service was good & the food amazing :) And they made great cocktails.
Overall we thought it a little pricey & we wouldn't have paid it in the peak season. We had our own pool in our villa which was great, but the main pool was also good & being a quiet hotel we had it mostly to ourselves. We don't think we would stay there in peak season though as I don't think you would get the level of service or quietness.
We would recommend to couples wanting a quiet & relaxing resort. And the spa treatments where heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Star Beach Resort situated on Chaweng Noi Beach is the most beautiful, white-sandy beach on Samui Island. 10 minutes away from the center of Town by walk or 5 minutes by car. Full of privacy and away from the big crowd Your visit to Koh Samui is not completed unless you have visited New Star Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your New Star Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Star Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel New Star Beach
- New Star Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng