My wife and I came across the Jungle club, via LP, four years ago.
Being based in China, we had our annual holiday in Samui, and until this year (as a heavily pregnant wife needs a level surface to travel about, which has not stopped us, going there almost daily for a meal or two!), have started our Samui holiday at JC.
If you want somewhere to go to unwind your whole holiday, or spend the first part there before you move on to other islands, TJC is outstanding.
As soon as you breach the recently completed concrete road (which now allows you to rent a car, Motorbike or give them a call and they can pick you up from the bottom for a small fee, to travel to and from TJC), you are in a slice of heaven.
From the moment you step into the very cool restaurant/bar you are blow away by the view. And scattered along the ridge below the main restaurant are the most excellent chill out spaces, perfect for a couple to enjoy privacy or a few of you to kick back chat and enjoy the food served from the restaurant.
Now the food. One word. Excellent! Nothing more to say here.
There are many and varied options for accommodation, the Jungle Lodge being our favourite, a huen cottage levitating above the amazing views below, and complete privacy.
All the other options have recently been upgraded, with new villas added.
Now to the 'experience'.
If you want hot and cold running robots to serve your every need, this may not be the place for you. If on the other hand you want to be with people who will genuinely care for you, with great humor and genuine friendship, The Jungle Club is without equal. Cheeky and irreverent, mixed with a great sense of care, you will quickly become part of the family.
This family will extend to other guests as we have experienced on all four visits. There has been at least one couple that we have teamed up with to go out to dinner, or share the excellent food at the Jungle Club itself.
Enough from us, just go there, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Jungle Club - Chaweng Noi - Samui Island. Upon arrival at the Jungle Club, you will be welcomed by a kind French-Thai family who decided to follow their heart and settled in a coconut plantation overhanging the bay of Chaweng. A breathtaking panoramic view over the Gulf of Siam. We offer comfortable accommodations built using natural and traditional materials. Ideal to take a relaxing and rejuvenating break; nature, space, calm, freshness and privacy are all around the place. Discover our “chill out” restaurant and bar where traditional Thai and French Cuisine is served, or relax in the shade of a candlelight atmosphere while listening to cool international and local music selected by experts. The Jungle Club is often described as one of Samui’s best-kept secret. An experience not to be missed! Looking forward to welcome you as our privileged guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jungle Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Club Hotel Chaweng
- Jungle Hotel Chaweng
- Jungle Club Ko Samui/Chaweng