My friend and I booked the Jungle Club last minute and I'm so very glad we did. We arrived in Ko Samui and were picked up in an army truck which took us to the top of the mountain to what can only be described as paradise. When I arrived I was overwhelmed by the views, they really take your breath away and the atmosphere was amazing. We were shown to our Jungle Lodge by a member of staff with a parrot on his shoulder and just as he was opening the doors to our beautiful lodge I actually cried - it was just so perfect.
Everything about The Jungle Club is amazing. The family who run it are fantastic and really understand the term, "guest experience". The family pets, Lady the Parrot and Lucy the little dog were fantastic.
The whole vibe of The Jungle Club was centered around relaxation. They have huge big beanbags and low level coffee tables, hammocks, floor cushions and lots of comfy outdoor spaces to relax. A lot of people spent time in the communal areas relaxing on their beanbags eating and drinking. The music was just right, the food and the cocktails were fantastic!
The room itself was beautiful and very clean. Our balcony had a comfy sofa and floor cushions on it and the view from the terrace was "wow".
The only slight little niggle with The Jungle Club was that it was a bit of a trek if you wanted to go into Koh Samui for a night out. A lot of the taxi's will not take you to the top of the Jungle Club and you have to call ahead to the 24/7 service at the hotel to ask them to come and collect you. We had a slight issue in that the taxi driver told us he'd called the hotel but hadn't actually and we were left at the bottom of the hill in the dark at 5am not knowing what to do.
I'm planning my trip back as we speak. During my trip to Dubai and Thailand I've stayed in over 6 different hotels, mainly 4 & 5 star and this hotel had to be my highlight.
I didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Jungle Club - Chaweng Noi - Samui Island. Upon arrival at the Jungle Club, you will be welcomed by a kind French-Thai family who decided to follow their heart and settled in a coconut plantation overhanging the bay of Chaweng. A breathtaking panoramic view over the Gulf of Siam. We offer comfortable accommodations built using natural and traditional materials. Ideal to take a relaxing and rejuvenating break; nature, space, calm, freshness and privacy are all around the place. Discover our “chill out” restaurant and bar where traditional Thai and French Cuisine is served, or relax in the shade of a candlelight atmosphere while listening to cool international and local music selected by experts. The Jungle Club is often described as one of Samui’s best-kept secret. An experience not to be missed! Looking forward to welcome you as our privileged guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jungle Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Club Hotel Chaweng
- Jungle Hotel Chaweng
- Jungle Club Ko Samui/Chaweng