We were expecting a bit more comfort when checking in at Tango in December 2012.
It looks like it was once a place to go. It's now a bit out dated. Rooms are a bit small and humid, and smelled like humidity.
The service is very good and the staff is great. It's also right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Beach Resort is located on the north end of Chaweng beach, the quieter end, on the north eastern side of the Island. Only a matter of 5 minutes from the center of Chaweng and only 10 minutes drive to the airport. Chaweng beach is considered the most beautiful beach front on the Island and boasts the most lively day/night life on the Island. Koh Samui is easily accessible by air, train, land and sea, Bangkok airways has 20 plus direct flight a day to and from Bangkok with shortly starting two daily flights. It also have daily flights to Singapore and Phuket Island too and Suratthani airport. With connection to Samui by bus and ferry. Alternatively the train offers 8 daily departures from Bangkok to Suratthani with bus ferry connections. Whichever mode of transport you choose. Tango Beach Resort, Samui is opened almost 10 years. It’s absolute that we have so many friendships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tango Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Tango Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng