We stayed at The Saran for 2 nights in the Jacuzzi Suite during our Honeymoon in Samui. The first look at the room blows your mind away as the whole room is done of wood with so much space that it makes you feel very royal and grand. The room has very beautiful interiors starting from its entrance which has seating area, the room, bathroom and the jacuzzi area. I strongly reccomend the hotel for -
a. The beauty of the room
b. Proximity to the beach
c. The view from the lobby, there was no view of the sea from our room though
d. The bathtub and jacuzzi are superb and adds the cherry to the cake.
1. Swimming pool is very uninteresting though placed with a good view, the pool has an awkward shape which looks very univiting since its next to the lobby and the restaurant
2. Next to the main road, some rooms may have noise of cars and bikes speeding creeping into their rooms. We stayed in one of the rooms close to the road however the disturbance at night is very minute and was a non-issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sarann, Koh Samui is a sublime blend of luxury and nature where is located on the tip of the beautiful and serene Chaweng Noi Beach, just 20 minutes from Samui Int'l Airport. The short drive from the airport is a dazzling introduction to the eclectic spirit of Koh Samui, winding through small villages and passing through a lively emergent quarter, before arriving at the resort's scenic surroundings of a lush tropical forest backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Sarann reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sarann Hotel Chaweng
- Sarann Hotel Chaweng
- The Sarann Ko Samui/Chaweng