All reviewsnora chawengcontiki tourindoor poolchaweng beachclean modern roomskoh samuithe main streetpleasant staystayed here for one nightsingle bedbig bathroomrestaurants and shopscentral locationvery nice hotelnight lifefree shuttlethailand
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights. Firstly, the area of chaweng is directly under the flight path so the sound of airplanes is almost constant and very loud.
That being said, due to it's close proximity to the airport it's quite cheap to get to this hotel.
The hotel itself was nice, the rooms were quite large, beds comfortable and a/c worked really well.
The breakfast range is limited.
My biggest issue with this hotel was that I got badly injured during my stay in Samui and when I returned to the hotel and required assistance they were unable to assist me. Even something simple, like help me get a taxi, wasn't possible.

An important note is that this is the departure hotel for Contiki.

Overall, I felt my stay was quite average, and I won't stay here again as I feel there are better value hotels located in the vicinity.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed with contiki and I have no complaints!

The rooms were nice and clean, the staff friendly, breakfast included!

The best thing about this hotel though is location! Far enough to have a quiet night but close enough to party until the am!

It's literally walking distance to all the party spots, restaurants and stalls on chaweng!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The only reason I am not giving this hotel 5 stars is because it is a very basic hotel at the end of the day. The rooms are average sized, clean and comfortable. They have every amenity you need. But I really don't have a single negative comment to say. The people are extremely friendly and welcoming, the food is great, and mostly, the locations is prime! You are on the opposite side of the street from the beach so it is less than a 5 minute walk. Bike rentals, street vendors, restaurants, spas, and shops are right out the front door. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good hotel, friendly staff, immaculate rooms
Good breakfast
Pool could be nicer, but minutes walk from the beach.
Bathrooms are very clean and tidy.
Would recommend, enjoyed my stay here.
Probably one of the nicest places in Koh Samui

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I and my family spend our holiday for 2 nights. It is in the Chaweng Down Town very close to Central Festival Department just 5 minutes walking. Room was great and staffs are good. So easy to get to restaurants, night club and bar on the same street.

• Stayed: May 2014