the rooms are beautifuly designed and so is the hotel. we paid 890 bht per night. the hotel is not far from the beach, but some 20 minutes walk from town center. there are computers with internet for free use. the sheets had stains on them, and my room had no windows, which i find depressing. because of that, and the poor location, i would say it is slightly overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hard to imagine a better location for a stay on Samui. We're just a three minute walk from Chaweng Beach and equally near the famous Laem Din market and open air food court. A convenient return to our hotel with its restful lobby provides an oasis of peace and quiet from the bustle of the island's liveliest thoroughfare. Each of our 15 air con rooms has been designed with its own trendy and sophisticated interior. All come fitted with a flat-screen television, cable TV, DVD player, mini fridge, and hot/cold shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Boutique Place Hotel Chaweng
- Queen Boutique Hotel Ko Samui/Chaweng