This is a hidden gem!!! We stayed here for 18 nights and were treated like kings & queens. We stayed in a spacious double bedroom on the first floor facing the street. The room had a queen sized bed, a desk, TV, a cupboard and a fully equipped bathroom with toilet. In the lobby is internet access and a couple of tables to sit and eat breakfast. The breakfast consisted of fresh fruits (mango, watermelon, papaya, pineapple), eggs, toast, coffee, tea & orange juice. Everything you need to start a wonderful day in Samui. The people who work in this boutique hotel are extremely friendly & helpful. They are always serving you with a smile and they help you organise trips around the island! Thanks for the great time we had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hard to imagine a better location for a stay on Samui. We're just a three minute walk from Chaweng Beach and equally near the famous Laem Din market and open air food court. A convenient return to our hotel with its restful lobby provides an oasis of peace and quiet from the bustle of the island's liveliest thoroughfare. Each of our 15 air con rooms has been designed with its own trendy and sophisticated interior. All come fitted with a flat-screen television, cable TV, DVD player, mini fridge, and hot/cold shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Boutique Place Hotel Chaweng
- Queen Boutique Hotel Ko Samui/Chaweng