Stayed here November 2009 so apologies for the delay in the post, after spending so much of my life reading posts on Tripadvisor thought that it was about time I started to make an effort myself.
Myself and my Girlfriend stayed here for 2 nights having stayed in a quieter part of Koh Samui for a few nights and wanting a few days of partying before heading on to Koh Lanta.
Found and booked the Queen Boutique Place through Lonely Planet and what a find it was. Very very reasonably priced, we paid about 1700b a night if memory serves me right for a double room that overlooked the street out front. The room itself was more than big enough for us and along with the bathroom was exceptionally clean.
The location of Queen Boutique Place we thought was just right as it was far enough away from the very bright lights of the main bars to allow you a decent nights sleep but close enough to walk. There is a 7 eleven and a couple of banks all close by and the beach is about 5 minutes walk away. Also highly reccomend Ninja Crepes just around the corner for food.
I've just read a review which states the staff are rude, we thought that they were very good and the reception area was always manned. The reception area had computers available to use free of charge.
We arranged a taxi back to Koh Samui airport with the lady at reception which very cheap and hassle free.
Believe me when I say that I am one of the worst in the world for ignoring all the good reviews and only reading the bad reviews when looking at Tripadvisor and then worrying about what is going to face me when I arrive, but I was genuinely impressed with Queen Boutique and would not hesitate to either stay again, or reccomend to anyone else looking for somewhere to stay in Chaweng.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hard to imagine a better location for a stay on Samui. We're just a three minute walk from Chaweng Beach and equally near the famous Laem Din market and open air food court. A convenient return to our hotel with its restful lobby provides an oasis of peace and quiet from the bustle of the island's liveliest thoroughfare. Each of our 15 air con rooms has been designed with its own trendy and sophisticated interior. All come fitted with a flat-screen television, cable TV, DVD player, mini fridge, and hot/cold shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Boutique Place Hotel Chaweng
- Queen Boutique Hotel Ko Samui/Chaweng