We absolutely loved this resort. The rooms are very up to date with flat screen, central light control panel, good AC & great lighting. Everything in the room was working and well thought out. We had a shared pool access room on the first floor, our view was our pool with a small garden and sala with 2 comfy loungers. The door on the balcony slid open so we could share the space with our kids in the next room - very good setup! The room backed right onto the street so you could hear some street noise but was never an issue for us.
Housekeeping was excellent, nightly turn-down service was superb with candies on the bed, lemongrass scent in the bathroom and a lit mosquito coil on the porch.
The reception and pool area with 2 bars were very quiet, which for us was perfect. The pool did have a few kids during the day but since there is no kids club here there weren't that many young kids. The pool and lounge area were superb with plenty of towels and lounge chairs.
The restaurant was superb right on beach edge. Breakfast buffet was nice and fresh with ample selection.
The beach was clean, a bit narrow but no problem getting a chair in the roped off private area. The public area was separated by a rope laid on the sand, so quite a few outside guests were able to use the beach. Plenty of hawkers not too pushy.
The local restaurants on the beach right next store were great for food and drink with lots of beach massage businesses setup, all good quality and value.
The staff were always pleasant and accommodating in every way. Tipping was always appreciated but never assumed.
I would return anytime to this resort! Thanks for a great Christmas holiday to everyone at the Sareeraya!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK) and Southall Travel so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng