Just finished a 4 night stay in a third floor jacuzzi suite. The room was nice enough but had no "wow factor". The resort is clean and the service as in most parts of Thailand is very good, they always try and go that little bit further for you. The pool area is nice and a bit small but the ocean is at your doorstep if you prefer.
The property has no SPA but there are many around the hotel so this was not too much of a concern. The pool bar is quite nice with the ability to sit back having a drink whilst watching the ocean but this comes at a cost. Even by Samui standards the drinks were expensive. The happy hour in the afternoon at least gives some reprieve as it is 2 for 1. The hotel has a great location, still on Chaweng but far enough from the hustle and bustle to relax and get away..
The breakfast was average and just doesn't match up with similar priced resorts in Thailand. We only had breakfast two of the four days.
One good touch is that they have a transit lounge for departing guests where there is 2 computers with "free" internet, a tv, his/hers shower facilities and a lounge area to relax in whilst waiting for an afternoon or evening flight..
When you walk down the beach you get to see some other resorts and by my comparisons with costs, features etc I believe the LIBRARY would be the better choice. Nice but could be so much better, especially for the price.
Worth considering but don't book just yet.
The bed was very hard, actually one of the hardest I have had on my travels and it was not conducive to a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng