“Very good”

Chaweng Lakeview Condotel
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

1) on coming, the price they will take more, tax explanation... 1500, not as written 1274...
2) No restaurant.
3) Found in kind of poor area...
4) nice and big pool, full of cleaning material...
Recommended for 1 or 2 nights just as a stop.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Very clean rooms, great pool, friendly staff, many amenities. Highly recommend for a relaxing stay. Perfect spot if you want to escape from the party scene for a while. Large balconies and spacious rooms. I wish we could stay longer. Great value. Quick transportation to the beach. Great restaurant.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Rome, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

We had a booking by booking.com.
We felt very comfortable. The staff was lovely an very helpful, the rooms are beautiful. The beach is a bit far, but it was not a problem for us...we rented a car. If you like the quiet and nice place...you must visit here...i reccomend. Ciao Eric

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank scott e
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

- 200+ ants in our bed.
- mouse feces in each of our kitchen cabinets, and littering the balcony.
- administrative team blundered our call to taxi service in the morning. We'd have missed our flight if it wasn't delayed.
- manager promised to "make things right" by having the hotel cover the cab that finally arrived to take us to the airport. When it arrived there the driver said he was not aware of the arrangement, I called the hotel and was promptly informed by the manager that he wasn't going to cover the cab (presumably realising that there was no salvaging our opinion of him or his hotel).

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Michael K
Condo-Management, Manager at Chaweng Lakeview Condotel, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Thank you for your visit at Chaweng Lakeview Condotel.
Airport transfer price is usually 400 THB.
We provide for you this for free at their disposal forgiven.
You arrived at the airport before check in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Domestic flights are the recommended check-in time by one hour before departure is recommended.
The driver was called us and we talked with you from the airport, you arrived to happily arrived.
You spent one night and so you could not know the services offered by our hotel.
The rooms and the hotel is clean and we close attention is about the clean. we didnt undertaud your complain.
Once you have left the room our staff verified and cleaned up the room and they have not reported any problems.
Your description about mouse and ant: This is absolutely impossible, we again checked the entire hotel and especially your room we did not find any traces of this case.
Pest control company was called out to do the check and to propose preventive measures or do any preventive action.

We wish a peaceful life!
Management
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

I now have stayed for nearly ten days in Lakeview Condotel,the price related to everything is unbeatable,1000 Bt for a really spacy room with terrace,little kitchen, aircon,pool and everything you need. The building is quite new and located in the west to the lake,so you need a motobike to get around,avoid taxis,they have mafia prices asking 200 bt for a ride! You can drive through all Bangkok for this amount using taximeter.
And it is quiet,absolutely no noises around,the construction in an opposite new building seems nearly finished.
I have tried two other hotels in Lamai and checked about 30 - 40 others,I did not find a better place for me. I don´t need a beach near the hotel,so you only pay half of the price.
Staff is very helpful and friendly,well there are not many people and they take care a lot. All the other locations at the beach are full and busy with young drunk party folks.
Breakfast is not so very good,everyday the same bacon and egg stuff,well I don´t complain.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Karsten K
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

this place was great, away from the craziness of Chaweng but only a short drive away, walking distance to the mall with a Tesco and movie theater, my room was the largest I've ever slept in, very clean and comfortable, I got a great deal booking online and was able to extend my stay at the same rate, nice sized kitchen with breakfest table was so nice in the morning, stayed on my own but this place would be great for a couple having a little vacation, didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant or use the pool but both were in great condition, will be staying here for every future trip I make to Koh Samui

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

The rooms were great especially for the price. They were big and spacious, had lots of storage, comfortable bed, nice kitchen, balcony, and a diverse selection of TV channels.

The lobby is unique; it’s totally open and inviting and the Jacuzzi pool was delightful.

My absolute favorite thing about the hotel was the staff hands down. I can't recall the last time I walked around a hotel where staff said hello by name. They went through every effort to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I am not the best driver, so a scooter was not an option for me :) However, the staff made sure I did not miss a beat. They helped me get reasonable transportation around the island. The concierge was always available to help me with any activity

I wanted to do. The owners were personable as well. Anything I needed I got quickly...including pictures of me in the pool :)

The hotel is a little low key, yet I still got awesome service. For a personable getaway during your getaway, I highly recommend this condotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chaweng
ibis Samui Bophut
Lamai Buri Resort
Lamai Buri Resort
#14 of 50 in Lamai Beach
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort

Been to Chaweng Lakeview Condotel? Share your experiences!