“Great for the price would stay again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Rose and Crown

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chaweng
The Rose and Crown
Ranked #48 of 65 Chaweng B&B and Inns
Koh Samui
“Great for the price would stay again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

I moved here after a god awful experiance at the AKWA guest house. It cost me 500 bhat a night, great freindly staff, helped me with my bag, clean room, quiet even though facing the main road, lots of DVD's as well as TV with cable, fridge & safe. I was happy here for me 2 nights they are also tight on security so doors are looked at street level and all rooms on the second floor up. The beach is about a 2 min walk and im pretty sure that in the Rose and Crown itself they gave me a 10% discount on all food and drink I had there. All in all a great deal for 500 bhat. Lovely owner as well.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Reyanas

Families
Business
Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stayed here in early February 2011. The room was lovely and clean so we booked 3 nights. There was a safe inside the wardobe that you entered your own code into but the staff had a master key. As our room was still tidy on the second day we put the 'Do not clean' sign on the door as we left. Later we returned to our room, which had been cleaned and all our money from the safe was gone with only our travellers cheques left. We went downstairs and asked for the owner but he wasnt around. As we had paid for the next night we were upset but decided to stay and keep all our valuables on us. We also put the 'Do not clean sign' on the door again. Later we returned to find the sign had been turned over, the room cleaned and a pair of my designer trousers stolen. At first glance this place looks great but if you want to keep your money and clothes then go elsewhere!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bellos12

Travellers are raving about these Chaweng hotels

Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2009

I happened to find this guesthouse while surfing internet. I first thought that I would want to stay in AKWA guesthouse, but I tried Rose and Crown.
When a staff took me my room, I thought, 'is this AKWA guesthouse ?' (pls refer to my photos).
The owners of 'Rose and Crown' and 'AKWA' are friends, so AKWA helped the decoration for 'Rose and Crown' ! It explains :-)

The building itself is old, so it is not shining, nor spotless, but I enjoyed the pop arts everywhere.
There are fridge,A/C,DVD player(and DVD library),closet and safety box equipped in each room. Breakfast is not included but AKWA is right next door. You can grab something to eat downthere.
Rose and Crown doesn't have a single room, all rooms are with double beds (king size). 777bts per night. You can get 10% discount on all food and drink at Rose and Crown pub. yes, there is English PUB just across the guesthouse.
1 minute walking to the beach. The location is south Chaweng Beach. You should try here if you are on tight budget or can't stay in AKWA guesthouse.
The Owner, Peter gave me a ride from airport, as he was available. How kind of him ! You have to pay 50% of deposit in his Paypal account if you book a room beforehand.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo