“Peaceful”

Eranda Herbal Spa
Ranked #5 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eranda Herbal Spa in Koh Samui Thailand. Our day spa is set in more than 7,000 sqm2 of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and a stream winding its way down from its high perch over Northern Chaweng of Samui. Eranda Herbal Spa has the relaxing and soothing ambiance you would expect from a high quality spa facility with the taste of luxury and exclusivity for an ultimate pampering experience. Truly the best spa in samui.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We attended Eranda Herbal Spa as part of a girls' day out while on holidays with friends and it was the perfect way to start our day. The booking process was all done online and our details were available and ready for us upon our arrival. The treatments were relaxing and luxurious, and the environment was so peaceful and tranquil. We had the pleasure of having our treatments in the private open air treatment room (sala) which was the perfect setting for us. We left the spa relaxed and happy and I would definitely recommend this place, as well as return there if I ever get the chance to visit Koh Samui again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Millencie
ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Millencie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that you and your friends enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa as we always try our best to provide all our guest with the best quality service we can give and the best spa experience they can get.

One of our main goal is to serve all our guests who booked online with the best quality service they can get more than what they expected, just why when your group arrived here in our spa,we made sure everything is already done accordingly to what your group have requested.

Once again we would like to thank you for visiting us and we do hope to welcome you here again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I've made reservation and paid through internet before my trip started. Also, I've contact the staff through email about the pick up service from my hotel to Eranda Spa. The staff replied my email with appointment confirmed. Everything was confirmed before the trip. However, I have been waiting so long in the lobby in my hotel on that day. I have tried to contact Eranda Spa, they said I HAVENT MADE ANY RESERVATION. Anyway, they still sent us to the Eranda Spa by their car with delay of 30 mins. Once, we arrived the reservation counter, the staff still asked us to choose the package!!!!

I asked them whether they provide wifi for me to check the email record to prove my reservation. The staff refused and claimed that she would check her company record. Luckily, I have made the screen captured the email content. However, we still keep waiting for her "approval"!!!! We are quite unsatisfied with the service and the attitude of the staff. They were so impolite. She didnt apologize even she realized she had made the mistake. Seem like we were cheating her for he spa package.....

The massage technique was just average. I am sure you can find a better spa in Samui with similar price!

PS I havent joint any discounted or promotion package!!!!!

Just warmly remind that you should get bath and dressed up within 15 minutes after the SPA. Otherwise, the company will charge you! 2 people share one bathroom!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear iamvickying,

First of all we would like to thank you for giving some time to review us here in Tripadvisor.
With regards to your review, please allow me to give our side of the story. Yes you did booked online and I was the one who confirmed your booking, however when I sent you the confirmation email, I did ask you for your room number so we may be able to inform our driver when he get to the reception area of your resort, because normally if we don't have your room number, the hotel reception won't let us know as it is their policy not to give the guest room number. This is what really happened, since you didn't email me your room number, I managed to ask our driver to just be in your hotel lobby on the given time of pick up, hoping that you will be there as I instructed you to be. Unfortunately, our driver have been there for almost 40minutes waiting for no one, so he did called the reception and informed that nobody is there for massage. After about 30minutes more, you did ask your hotel reception to call us which we immediately sent our driver to pick you up. Please be advised that all online booking where handled by me personally and since we started online booking, we see to it that all our guest booking online are all taken cared of.
Now with regards to the attitude of our receptionist, please do send me an email of her name so we may be able to ask her side of the story, once we know what really happened, please be informed that we will certainly give her disciplinary actions as we never tolerate those kind of behavior towards our guests. With your opinion towards our treatment being just an average massage, I will no longer justify ourselves being in the business for 12 years. And lastly regarding what you said about getting dressed up within 15 minutes after spa otherwise we will charge you, please be informed that we never and will never charge any of our guest just for dressing up late after their treatment. I do hope this explains our side of this story and I will certainly wait for your email regarding the name of our receptionist who you claimed being rude with you. Once again thank you for your time, and we do hope to welcome you again here in Eranda spa.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I had such a wonderfull experience and brilliant treatment. It was just fantastic being picked up and dropped back at my hotel free of charge, the herbal steam cave was soo relaxing and there is nothing like taking a dip in the plunge pool with vines and butterfly's all around you. The little bungalows where you have your massage are beautiful and tranquil. I couldn't had a nicer time, would definitely recommend!!!

ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear amyjeanmoore,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Booked through our resort staff and had the special 2-person package. We love the spa setting (nice not to have to hear the jet engine, even when the spa is so close to the airport), it is very close to nature. The rooms are clean and the masseurs are very professional.

Don't forget to have a few of those lovely cookies at the end of the spa! They had also included the hotel pick-up, Good value for money!

ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear reginawkchan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that your family enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa

as we always try our best to provide our guest with the best quality service we can

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Have tried several massages during our Asian travels and this would have to be the best yet! A beautiful, peaceful setting and with such well trained staff. Our family group off three came out all expressing the same opinion - wish we could visit more often!

ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear WetaRotorua,