Chaweng Resort
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$158
Agoda.com
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$156
OZOHotels.com
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$95
Agoda.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$178
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$134
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$258
Hotels.com
Buri Rasa Village Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$178
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$145
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$242
Orbitz.com
All reviewslacks maintenancegardens surroundinglarge fridgebeachfront locationegg stationperfect locationnice beachthai foodthe main streetpoolssunbedssupermarketmassagebahttaxisnightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Good place to stay in Koh Samui. The beach is 10 seconds away from the room, rooms are clean and comfortable and the workers are nice. There's also a good breakfast, if you manage to wake up early enough :)

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lev123123
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This was our second stay at Chaweng Resort, we just love the location for swimming on the beach. The resort is at the lower end of resorts(three stars) but we like it as the bungalows are very comfortable to stay in,(I'm not into 2 or 3 story places like next door).Its a great location , still pretty quite but with easy access to the street, eateries, etc. Staff have always been helpful and happy and the breakfast is nice and changes a bit each day.Our room was clean, serviced daily,and the king size bed was very good to sleep on. We hope to return again soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank COLIN M
Reviewed 10 May 2012

We have stayed at this resort before so knew exactly what to expect. We were both pleasantly surprised with the improvements made to this hotel over the last ten years. We booked a deluxt garden bungalow which we were very happy with. The room had a king sized 4 poster bed plus single, full size free, tea and coffee making facilities, double was basins, two showers (one over the very deep bathtub, toilet and urinal, private verandah, very large room, free internet as well as the PC set up in the room, large flat screen TV which we hooked up our small portable DVD player to, (On the net the room says it comes with DVD player but we could not find one - perhaps you must ask for this). There is also a hairdryer and in-room safe and mini bar. Location in at the quiet southern end of Chaweng Beach. Pool and pool chairs under trees located at the beachfront of hotel. Easy to get around using the converted ute type vehicles - 50 baht per person per trip. Car hire around 600 baht per 24 hours. Be careful that you get a relatively good vehicle otherwise you won't make it up the hills! 7 eleven store across road as are restaurants, massage places, tour centres, talilors etc. Room are serviced dail and staff are very, very nice. Breakfast is buffet style that changes a little every day and it is good. We will stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: Quiet, convenient, older style but renovated and very well priced for what you get! Would however, upgrade to deluxe or better rather than superior or standard rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jenny308
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have never complained about anywhere I have ever stayed but this place took the cake! After arranging and confirming a pick up from the airport they failed to show up and after waiting over one hour I had to find someone to help me find their phone number to ring them and I didn't even get an apology so after waiting another half an hour finally someone picked me up. No apology again when I got to the hotel and once I got to the Pool Villa with the not so private pool I made myself a cuppa and had a look around the apartment only to find that the shower was a little outdoorsy and there was spiderwebs in the kitchen and dirty floors and benches and dirty cups and no information about the resort or mini bar etc. There was no curtains on the huge window/door that faces out to the common walkways (only drapes so you either are in full view or in darkness). So I decided that I would not be comfortable and it was not cleaned and when you can easily scratch off milky drops everywhere its just a cleanlessness issue so I went down to reception to let them know and once again I got a 'we don't care' attitude but I got a housekeeper down that spoke english and I said I would rather just get a standard room but they upgraded me to the ocean front two story apartment but after they had 2 housekeepers come in to "clean up" 10 mins later they left, leaving their dirty towels on the bench. Once again I make a cuppa to find the coffee cups where even dirtier and more spiderwebs and then I turn around to put the jug on only to see rat poo on the bench (you know - the one they supposidly just cleaned for me) so with that I got on their computer to find somewhere else to go. I went back to reception to tell I don't believe they should call themselves a resort that I was very disappointed in their accommodation and cleanliness and general attitude. They told me that they were keeping my deposit (over $100AU) and although I told them they didn't deserve it they could keep it and call a taxi (as they weren't willing to take me somewhere else) and get my bags. I went to the Nora Beach Resort - a real resort that went out of their way to help me after this experience. And for their room, taxi, loss of deposit I was still better off. They are expensive, dirty and have a don't care attitude. If you like that sort of thing stay here. Not even worth a rating!

Room Tip: Try the Nora Beach Resort.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Booked a standard bungalow and on checkin was upgraded to a deluxe room which I was naturally very happy about. Unfortunately, although the room was bigger and had a DVD player it was right next to the kitchen and very noisy between 6am and 930pm. Also had no balcony or outdoor area and no smoking room. Avoid room 201.

Breakfast average, staff service and friendliness average but location excellent.

Great restaurants nearby, a 7/11 across the road, free internet

Room Tip: Not near the kitchen.....consider the hotel rooms
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo