Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2018

For the price, I thought this hotel was very clean and cute. Staff was extremely helpful and did not charge us extra despite the fact that we had accidentally made a double booking. Microwave in the room helps for when you want to eat a snack in your room in the middle of the night.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
PloenSamui, PLOEN Guest Service Care Team at Ploen Chaweng Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique and friendly experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I paid 2,500 baht to get attacked by bedbugs in this hotel. When I complained to the staff in the morning, they contacted the manager who was not there.

The manager, over the phone, said they would offer to pay for my hospital bill. I had no time to go to the hospital since I had to make a flight. What I wanted was a refund or some sort of reimbursement but the manager refused.

The staff took pictures of my bites to send to this useless manager to prove I was attacked by bugs in their disgusting hotel. Still nothing, just a weak apology. I am never going back to this place ever again. Strongly recommend that you avoid this place!

Room tip: Bed bugs in the bed.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TracyVanity
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and low price for the standard of the rooms. 2 min walk to the beach if you go via the beach bar Carpe Diem!
Do not expect much regarding the pools. But otherwise no complains at all! Clean, friendly and best shower ever!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We absolutely loved our stay here. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very nice and extremely helpful. The room we stayed in was beautiful and very modern. Hotel location is perfect, as its a 5 minute walk to everything. We would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

By far one of the most welcoming and cleanest hotels I've stayed at in Thailand. The staff went above and beyond to insure our stay was comfortable, from giving us birthday cards to answering all of our questions. Staying here felt like home. The service we received made our stay very memorable. The rooms were extremely clean and cozy. For a small boutique hotel, the room sizes are larger than the average room in Samui. The location is perfect as Chaweng beach is only a 10 minute walk from the hotel. We extended our stay in Samui thanks to the outstanding staff who continuously greeted us with laughter and smiles. I would definately recommend this hotel to family and friends and cannot wait to stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
PloenSamui, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Ploen Chaweng Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for your time reviewing our PLOEN CHAWENG KOH SAMUI . It greatly appreciated to hear comments from our guests and we hope to welcoming you again in the future.